oh, the heat!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It is 98 degrees here today!  I had to take this shot of the girls coming in from outside.  We all had very red faces from being out and about.  I decided that we had to get out of the house today.  We have been working hard on house projects and getting ready for baby.  The house was starting to get me a little crazy.  So, of course, I picked a day with record high heat for running errands.  It was sad too.  I don't have much to show for it.  I didn't find anything interesting at the stores we shopped at and our first visit to the Pflugerville Farmer's Market was a little bit of a bust.  There were very few veggies there and no fruit.  We found some pretty squash, which got big sis excited.  Grandma Karan has passed on a love for vegetables (fresh from the garden) to her.
Well, I think I'll be wanting the baby to come sooner than later now.  I've been pregnant before in the TX summer heat...how did I do that?!

0 comments:

Kendall Brunson All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger