family update

Friday, June 6, 2008

I don't think life will slow down any time soon, and I had some crazy thought that it could this month.  We are due to have this baby is less than 3 weeks now.  I have a mile long list of things I'm trying to do to get ready...and I'm starting to wonder if I can accomplish it all.  At this stage, the pregnancy seems like it has gone by fast and I am getting a little sentimental about it.  But I live in a constant state of contradiction...because I'm very uncomfortable and the 100 degree heat is now a part of life.  
Lately, we have celebrated Adam's parents' birthdays, finished the nursery/house projects, started leading a small group at church, and all on top of the regular fast pace.  I visit the doctor's office once a week now and we had a good report last week.  During a sonogram, they measured the baby's leg and asked, "is Dad tall?"  They took one look at me and knew I couldn't get credit for her long leg measurement.  
That's all I have to report.  This post is as scatter-brained as my life right now.  I think I'll take a nap.

1 comments:

Mageetribe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Kendall Brunson All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger