2 weeks old

Sunday, July 13, 2008

The good stuff:
  1. she sleeps on her side with her hands all curled up by her face.  I love that.
  2. after her baby baths I just can't put her down...she smells too good.
  3. we are still introducing her to family & friends and it has been so much fun.
  4. the sisters are crazy about each other.
  5. naps are great with a baby.  The baby sounds and the warm cuddles are impossible to beat.
And a few challenges:
  1. some babies are not easy to nurse (2 of my babies...very much so).
  2. I did not remember the poops at every feeding.  It's incredible to me.
  3. I'm not sure when I will feel up for getting out.  It feels like it will be forever until I can confidently get them all 3 out and about, on my own.  

0 comments:

Kendall Brunson All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger