I have so much to learn...

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wow, life is going to be busy this fall.  I feel like I'm trying to guard against busyness all the time.  But you add school on top of our normal crazy life...and it feels like a lot.  God has been doing a work on me too about how I'm doing in training the girls.  By that I mean...really teaching them biblical character and giving them discipline when they need it (not just when it's convenient).  I was really able to see some of my blindspots after listening to this radio interview and an article by Ginger Plowman.
I can tell we are going to spend a lot of time in the "school room" now.  I'm fumbling through trying to figure out this new homeshooling role I have...with all 3 girls pulling me in different directions.
Good thing she sees schoolwork as fun or this could be a lot harder.
our kindergartner - hard at work

0 comments:

Kendall Brunson All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger