the pool party

Saturday, August 9, 2008


We had a fun time on Sat. with a birthday pool party.  I learned something...if you throw together a party at the last minute it is often better than one you put a lot of effort into.  This was a simple party at a neighborhood pool, and we all had a lot of fun.  The birthday girl wanted a "purple - Snow White" party...a little random, I know.  No one makes a Snow White cake, so I had to learn to make a doll cake.  I had fun with that until midnight on Friday night. :)  It was her first party where little friends were invited.  She, unfortunately, wasn't very social because she was sick...we later found out.  We had to work hard all day to get her excited about her birthday.  That was sad because it had been all that she was talking about for weeks.  All in all, I think she'll have fun memories and we all enjoyed spoiling her a little bit!







1 comments:

Rachel Erwin said...

These are such fun pictures! They make me feel like I was there with yall. I love her polka dots!

Kendall Brunson All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger