E's baby portraits.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Did pics of Elijah today. It was so much fun! My cousin, Brittany, believes in me and was so sweet to entrust me with her baby's 3 month portraits. It was a blast! And he is one amazingly photogenic baby! He flashed those beautiful baby blues and worked that camera. He also has adorable red hair...aawww.
I loved going to sweet Payton's 1st bday party afterwards, but gave away all my pictures from it. So sad. I need to steal some copies of the party pics soon. It was a great party picnic outside on a beautiful day!

80 | 365

7 comments:

The Blanton Bunch said...

I am amazed! You are an incredible artist. Your captured our angel perfectly. Love you.

Mageetribe said...

WOW KC...you continue to blow me away with your pics. He did an awesome job. Elijah is SO SO SO handsome. Can I hire you to do 3 month pics of Evan??

Parkhurst Studios said...

watch out, you'll have a full blown business in no time. you're definitely talented enough to!

Patty Smith, Graphic Designer said...

Great job KC! I believe in you too!

Kendall said...

thank you guys! that is so encouraging. I really love photographing children.

Susie said...

Precious, Precious! He is SO adorable -- those blue eyes and that RED hair!! Yea, A Boy!! You did a great job on the photos, honey! You've got the eye and you're getting so great with lighting! I'm so glad we have these! Love you!

Rivka and Rahel said...

Wow Kendall, these pictures are amazing I absolutely loved them! I need to have my kids pictures done and would have you do portraits for me if we were closer! ~Rebecca

Kendall Brunson All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger