it would be an understatement...

Friday, July 31, 2009

...to say that my kids like dress-up! I never know what I will find them wearing. Today I turned around and was surprised to find her disguised as a crazy pirate. That's fun and a little out of the ordinary! And her little sister was a Pirate Princess, who was needing her protection, of course. Note: they discovered that markers make great makeup...hmmm.


We are dog sitting my mom's sweet dog, Gracie. She escaped into the front yard while we were documenting the pirate game. No joke, she says, "Mom, I saved the dog from the deep water!" They are just so full of imagination!

We had to end the whole adventure with a group dance to a Chitty, Chitty Bang Bang song that came on spontaneously on the iPod shuffle.

Childhood is so short-lived. I pray that I can see more of these moments and stop long enough to take part in them.

1 comments:

Pamela said...

Amen sister. I am working a lot now and miss the spontaneous moments...

Kendall Brunson All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger