flying solo

Friday, June 3, 2011

Adam came home sick from work yesterday.  I felt for him because he had a fever and looked miserable.  Then about 4pm today (a day and a half later), I started feeling empathetic for myself.  Flying solo is hard work. :)  I had to pull out all my tricks.  Pizza and the sprinkler park.  And then some long, silent prayers that they would go to bed soon after.

KCB_3591KCB_3617KCB_3620KCB_3630KCB_3636KCB_3647KCB_3648
Something about this one (below) that I just love.
KCB_3660KCB_3666KCB_3688
I was playing around with our wide angle lens (24mm).  It is so much fun with kids.  And a little tricky at a splash park considering you have to get in close.  I think the moms where looking at me with my camera and thinking I was too crazy.  I say, "What else is a camera for?!"  They're waterproof, right?

1 comments:

Barie Sue said...

love the pics and that you're 1 for 1 so far :-) hope he feels better by tomorrow!

Kendall Brunson All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger