2 weeks ago

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I have had difficulty knowing what to write and share over this past month.  Two weeks ago, today, my family said goodbye to our beloved Amy.

Amy is Adam's sister.  She will be remembered as an incredibly loving aunt to our children.  It was a joy to have her as a sister-in-law for 9 years.  I grieve alongside my in-laws and her husband, Mike.  She was a delight to all of us.

I love her wonderful writing on her own journal.

Through this season, I've been incredibly blessed by our family, friends and the church.  We have been comforted by our God in unforgettable ways.  He loves us and holds us.  And I've longed for my heavenly home, to be in God's presence as Amy is, more and more.  We are blessed by the hope that only God can give.

I wanted to share a picture because Amy and I love our pictures!  It's a bummer that the one I wanted needs to be scanned.  Maybe I can share it soon.

2 comments:

Tonia Darge said...

Praying for you and your family! I am so sorry for your loss! I had read some of Amy's journal entries a while back and her sweet spirt was evident! Praying that God will heal your hearts!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing Kendall. May you be comforted with God's love through this time. I can really see that Amy made a big mark on her time here on earth and I know you and your family must be feeling a huge void right now. Praise God that one day you will meet again. Love you sister!

Kendall Brunson All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger