christmas eve service

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

1.  the candlelight service is so pretty  2. lots of red jammies  3. my beautiful sis & baby 4. my sis holding the baby again!

I love our tradition of Christmas carols and candles at church on Christmas eve.  We went to the late service with the girls in their pj's.  Our sweet neighbors next door came and had a good time.  And all of our family together took up almost 2 rows.  I love that we were all together at a worship service.  Our oldest tattled on my sis, Rachel, when she had access to the mike that night.  Our pastor's wife, Kathy, asked all the kids (when they went up on stage) if any of them had been peeking at their presents.  Our girl leaped to the mike and said, "My aunt, Rachel, has."  We all got a good laugh out of that.  Poor Rache, she wasn't actually peeking at her presents earlier that day, but she will always have her reputation tarnished.

0 comments:

Kendall Brunson All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger