childhood in Texas

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

a few updated pics...I'm liking this vintage feel a lil' better.


We drove far into the hill country to find a bluebonnet hill.  When I got home I discovered that there wasn't one picture where they were all looking at the camera.  Oh, well.  There's just one of me and 3 of them, so I'm coming to terms with it.  It is still sweet to have a memory of sitting in bluebonnets.  I was grateful to have daughters on a day like this because at least they thought the idea of hunting for a field of flowers was a great idea, even if they wanted nothing to do with the camera.

1 comments:

Susie said...

Wow! You found, perhaps, the only field! They're rare out there. So glad you got your shot with all 3 of them. Great daily shot for your Project 365! xoxo

Kendall Brunson All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger