happy kids are muddy kids

Friday, March 27, 2009

They asked to go splash in the puddles this morning.  In a rare moment, I agreed that this was a great idea...and it totally shocked them.  
That was fun.
It was a treat for me too. That gave me this memory...
and this one...
I have to say that I am grateful to my pastor's wife, Kathy.  She told a story, just yesterday, about letting her son romp in the mud.  God is in the little things of life.  He has big work to do, but He also gives us little opportunities to enjoy life and bless our kids.  Without the reality of God and His involvement in our lives...they wouldn't be this rich.

4 comments:

Jennifer Barnes said...

I can't wait to let my boys do this (I want them to be slightly older! oh the things we can do when the two year old has outgrown being two!) This looks like it was so much fun for them! :-)

Susie said...

What fun, muddy memories!! Looks like they had a blast. Was there a tub-ring?? :-)

Unknown said...

You are so incredibly talented Kendall!!! Amazing pictures!!!

Also, I found this and thought maybe it could be helpful in your hunt for bluebonnets!?!? I haven't called yet so I'm not sure!

TxDOT’s wildflower hotline, providing statewide information on select wildflower locations, operates 24 hours a day at (800) 452-9292. The hotline will operate until late spring.

Hallam Fam News said...

that's awesome! we let kinsey and her cousin do a similar thing at the in-laws this weekend. i'll post them soon. it's so fun to surprise them by letting them get dirty!

Kendall Brunson All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger