U2 360 tour :: we loved this concert

Monday, October 26, 2009

Most all of my photos are of the images on the giant screen above them. (It was definitely a night where I was dreaming of an amazing telephoto zoom lens).
U2-1
The set was incredibly cool. Visually, I couldn't believe how many elements there were. With all of the camera work on the band, it felt like we were watching a live movie...if that makes any sense. I had forgotten how much you feel a rock concert...it shakes your insides! Such a blast though.

Bono plucked a 14 yr. old boy out of the audience and ran around the stage with him...looked fun for that kid.
U2-2
The band's exit. When you wait for a concert for 6 months, 3 hours goes really fast! We loved it.
U2-3
U2 360 | Dallas, TX | new Cowboys Stadium | Monday, October 12, 2009
opening act : Muse
U2-4
Our show:
Breathe
Get on Your Boots
Magnificent
Mysterious Ways
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Stuck In A Moment
No Line on the Horizon
Elevation
Until The End of the World
Unforgettable Fire
City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
I'll Go Crazy - Remix
Sunday Bloody Sunday
MLK
Walk On
One
Where The Streets Have No Name

Ultraviolet
With or Without You
Moment of Surrender

0 comments:

Kendall Brunson All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger