1st day of kinder & 2nd

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

We are back in school!  I have Tues. & Thurs. with just one little girl now.  It's rather life-changing.  I also have one more girl to home school on our Mon/Wed/Fri. school days though.  That's a little tricky. 


The only one in the family who cried on the first day of school was our toddler.  She misses her sisters like crazy and she gets giddy when we go to pick them up.  It's sweet.

Well, having two kids in school is still really hard to believe.  Kinder?  Really?  She was just born yesterday.  It actually makes me feel older all of a sudden.  Not a good older...like wiser or more mature. No, just old.

I wish I had more pics to share but I took just a few - and they are the world's worst photos.  Oh well, I was just lucky to get them off to school with the bizillion things we had to remember.

1 comments:

Meagan said...

Hi Kendall! This is Meagan from the ol' Swiss Tower days. :) I pop in here from time to time and always enjoy seeing the pictures of your sweet girls. I can't believe how big they are. I'm sure everyone's kids from ST have changed so much. My kids go to a similar school to yours. Don't you love the university model approach? It's nice having them home more than if they were in a traditional school. It can definitely be challenging keeping up with their work at times, but it is worth it. This year all three of mine are in school...5th, 2nd, and 1st grades. Can you believe it? Anyway, I just wanted to say "hi"! Take care ~ Meagan

Kendall Brunson All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger