mother's day

Sunday, May 11, 2008


The two greatest gifts I received this Mother's Day were not traditional presents.  They were more precious than that for me.  The first one was the fact that Adam was home on a Sunday morning.  This is huge for a pastor's wife!  Adam is regularly up at the church for meetings before service.  So, it was a big treat to have his help.  I was actually early to church...how amazing that was.  The second gift was when he kicked me out of the preschool Sunday school class I help teach.  He gave me the morning off by teaching in my place.  I discovered that 16 five-year-olds look much cuter when you are peeking in their room versus trying to lead them in activities.
After church we joined my wild family at a special Mother's day brunch.  This was such a treat.  The guys did good and I definitely felt pampered.
And here is why I don't feel bad for kicking my feet up for one day.  They are precious...but they are hard work!  I love them like crazy though.  Three girls, wow!

1 comments:

Patty Smith, Graphic Designer said...

I know what you mean! Jason was home with me too! I felt so special. And we got to ride to church together!!! Hope you guys are doing well. I can't wait to see pics of the new little girl!

Kendall Brunson All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger